In amongst the work of the day I have managed to:
- Listen to a great talk on Sarah Edwards by Noel Piper
- Cut and piece great fabric
- Eat dark chocolate
- Share dinner with my parents
- Read Piper about praying and ransacking the bible!
- Contemplate my calling as wife, mother, woman of God
- Read some favourite blogs and browsed some new ones
- Work- and say yes to more work
- Try a new eyeshadow
- Love my kids
- Talk with “A” while he is away
- Called a friend
The image is of Heather Bailey’s Freshcut range of fabric. These pieces are now sewn up and quilted, snuggled around two of my girls.