So thanks to Lucy Feagins at The Design Files I have heard about another online magazine called RUE coming out of the US, and yes it is beautiful. I found my chairs on page 73 and quite a bit of mid century design for inspiration. And apparently peach, yes I mean the colour is in. Who would have thought! If you were wondering what Rue is all about, this is what the editors Crystal and Anne say :
- That every color can be your favorite colour.
- That great taste comes in many forms: the fringe of a carpet, the pull of a drawer, the lines of a sofa, the curve of a smile.
- That a good can of paint atones for a multitude of sins.
- That friendship can be forged across continents by only a kind word and a shared lust for leopard print pillows.
- That a glass of pink champagne really does a party make.
- That everyone has the talent and drive to design their most beautiful life–we all just need a little nudge in the right direction.
- That inspiration is everywhere.
Enjoy this one – add a bookmark. Your bookshelf must be getting full by now!