So….I attempted some healthy offerings for the hungry mouths this afternoon. I popped a salt reduced ‘light” packet of popcorn in the microwave just minutes before the kids were due home from school. But I think I pushed all the wrong buttons and I got distracted by an unexpected visitor. Beeping, clouds of smoke and smell! Have you ever burnt popcorn? I don’t think my microwave will ever be the same. So here is my question to you. How do I remove the smoke smell from the microwave? All ideas welcome.