My boy snapped a shot of me the other week making nori/sushi rolls for school lunches. We like variety in our lunch and endeavour to try new things with the kids. If I have rice on hand I find making these little rolls no more trouble than making a sandwich. Plus these Japanese lunch treats fulfil the no bread lunch dream. Do you find your lunches burdened by bread? My top five no bread lunches for school:
1. Japanese Nori/Sushi Rolls
2. Egg and Bacon pies – pastry free
3. Salad in a bag – a zip lock bag full of salad love
4. Thermos of home made soup
5. Oven baked Chicken Drumsticks with dipping sauce
Would you care to share your school lunch ideas for our 7mouths2feed?