I have read countless blogs recently and people have posted their inspiration boards for all to see. They are usually lovley collages of ideas, pictures, fabric…..you name it and it is there. Here are 10 things that have inspired me this week:
- Cold beer on a hot, hot day!
- My youngest child in her first set of plaits.
- Being hugged when crying.
- Friends that pray for you.
- Friends that encourage you over the phone.
- Beautiful fabric
- A Painting of a pomegranate
- Reading and reading late into the night.
- God’s promise of peace.
It is important to snatch those few moments each day to give thanks and realise that God gives us gifts, surrounds us with people and places and beautiful things, tragic things….all to remind us of Him.